Does EB Tickets use tribe_get_ticket_form() function to output ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Does EB Tickets use tribe_get_ticket_form() function to output ticket?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Q
    Participant

If yes, please explain how – if not – why not? the function seems to be placed there for this use – please show how I can filter this to wrap the ticket in a certain div ID – for example:

Thanks!

Q
    Participant

posting removed my code – I’ll try with tags..

Q
    Participant

bit crap not to be able to post code snippets to a forum about code – http://pastebin.com/7YrNZVCk

Barry

Yep, we’re definitely aware of that and are hoping to improve things in that regard soon. In the meantime, please continue to use services like Pastebin and Gist as you have just done.

If yes, please explain how – if not – why not?

Yes it does, it simply uses WordPress filters to allow other plugins (such as Eventbrite) to control or add to the output.

Barry

Some example code: http://pastebin.com/6s2jZc2y

Q
    Participant

Thanks Barry – that’s basically what I had except you removed the first check if tribe_get_ticket_form() returned anything – either way, thanks

Barry

Yeah so I actually removed that extra tribe_get_ticket_form() because it’s superfluous, I’d regard it as a bug (and I’ve logged it as such – so thanks for bringing it to our attention).

The reason your code didn’t work initially was because as soon as tribe_get_ticket_form() was evaluated it was also printing out the Eventbrite form, so the second call didn’t actually do anything.

So that’s all a bit confusing and again I have logged this as a bug, hopefully it can be revised in a future version and made a little clearer. For the time being it sounds like you’re on track with this one though 🙂

Q
    Participant

thanks – good work..

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Does EB Tickets use tribe_get_ticket_form() function to output ticket?’ is closed to new replies.