Do you recommend a particular web host for Woo, TEC Pro, & ET+?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Do you recommend a particular web host for Woo, TEC Pro, & ET+?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I’m looking for a high performance host that understands both WordPress AND the Events Calendar Pro + plugins, and how to properly setup caching for maximum effect. Preferably that can also handle multiple installs without a ridiculously large bill, with a staging environment.

Any suggestions from previous experience?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with this topic.

We don’t really have any specific recommendations for a hosting provider. However, If you are looking to improve your site’s performance then let me point you to the following article about Performance Considerations you should know about.

After that, if you decide to implement a caching system then you can move to these articles: Caching: What, when and how and Caching month view HTML in transients

Finally, there is a good article George put up here that groups a set of developer plugins. It’s a bit more technical than the others but will definitely be of help if you are into development.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do you recommend a particular web host for Woo, TEC Pro, & ET+?’ is closed to new replies.