Do you plan to offer a more affordable/basic license for the Event Aggregator?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do you plan to offer a more affordable/basic license for the Event Aggregator?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jochen Biedermann

Dear Modern Tribe team,

I would be interested in using the Event Aggregator for importing Meetups into my event calendar serving the Blockchain community in Asia. But $89 for the personal license is unreasonably high for that purpose, as an import of 1-2 events per day would be more than enough. Do you plan to offer a basic license?

Best,

Jochen

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jochen,

Hey, thanks for getting in touch with us!

The cheapest option for Event Aggregator is the $89 / year package, which boils down to $0.24 / day. At the moment we are not planning to introduce anything lower than that.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do you plan to offer a more affordable/basic license for the Event Aggregator?’ is closed to new replies.