Do we need another license to display hidden events on a map and list?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do we need another license to display hidden events on a map and list?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Gordon

I’m trying to display events which are hidden from “event listings” as a list and map on a different page from the calendar events page. We have an open studio event with 30 different locations at the same time and day, so I hid them on the calendar without realizing it would prevent displaying the events on map and list view.

I’ve entered the info using the shortcode [tribe_event_inline id=”7903″] for each event, but it isn’t searchable.

Open Studios

Is there a way around this or do we need another license to auto-populate the open studios?

There are also 50 different exhibitions (each with a different venue and date/ time) which we would like to auto-populate as a map and list.

Thank you.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I don’t think that adding an additional license to your site would enable these events to show up in certain places, but not others.

You can try adding them to a category view so that they will display within that view.  You can create a separate page for that view with a shortcode:

Since I see that your license doesn’t have support, I’d recommend reaching out to our WordPress.org forum with any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do we need another license to display hidden events on a map and list?’ is closed to new replies.