“Do not show me on public attendee list” checkbox while buying tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus “Do not show me on public attendee list” checkbox while buying tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

I want to disable public attendee lists on my entire site, for now and for ever.
    It’s good to see that by default, the checkbox for ‘Hide attendee list on event page’ is opted in while creating a ticket for an event, but it still bugs me that the attendee has to check the box “Hide me from the public attendee list” while buying the ticket. It needs to be opted in by default as well, or preferably needs to go alltogether… Since there is no public attendee list and there never will be.

I don’t want to upset potential customers that their name might show up publicly somewhere, since that will never be our intention.

Can you please look into this?
    Thanks!

Hans

Nico

Hey Hans,

Glad to help you on this issue as well ๐Ÿ™‚

You can hide it via CSS, just include the snippet below in your theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

.tribe-tickets-attendees-list-optout {
    display: none;
    }

That should do the trick,
    Best,
    Nico

Barbara
    Participant

Thanks, that worked ๐Ÿ™‚

Hans

Nico

Thanks for confirming Hans!

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Hope you have a great week,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘“Do not show me on public attendee list” checkbox while buying tickets’ is closed to new replies.