Do not go to cart after clicking "add to cart"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Do not go to cart after clicking "add to cart"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi…

After a user clicks on “add to cart” they are taken to the cart. How do I stop this? I would like them to stay on the event or go to a different page entirely for upselling. Thanks.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

Does visiting WooCommerce > Products > Display and unchecking the ‘Redirect to the cart page after successful addition‘ option accomplish the behavior you’re going for?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Shane
    Participant

I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work.

Shane M Belanger, Founder & Managing Member

Westerly Life LLC

401-594-4095 ext 1

[email protected]

Westerly Life | Westerly Food | Westerly Foto | Westerly Host | Wester.ly

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

So this issue is a Woocommerce issue. You can reach out to them for support if that option is not working. Here is a guide I have found as well addressing this issue: http://jeroensormani.com/redirect-users-after-add-to-cart/

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Do not go to cart after clicking "add to cart"’ is closed to new replies.