Do I need to purchase Events Calendar + Eventbrite Tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do I need to purchase Events Calendar + Eventbrite Tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Allen

Do I need to purchase a license for each of these or will a license for Eventbrite suffice? Not sure if a Events Calendar license is required in order to make the Eventbrite one work.

Geoff

Hi there, Ryan! Thanks for getting in touch and checking out the plugins. 🙂

Good question. The Events Calendar is a free plugin that you can grab on WordPress.

The Evenbrite Tickets add-on is a separate plugin that does require a license.

The Events Calendar PRO is not necessary to run the Eventbrite Tickets add-on. Eventbrite Tickets will run as billed with the free version of The Events Calendar. However, if you do want The Events Calendar PRO, then it will require its own license as well.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Rob

Hey Ryan! Hope you’re doing well. Geoff is actually out of town this week, but I see you have marked his reply as the “Correct Answer.” It looks like you’re all set – awesome! I’m glad to see the team was able to get you sorted.

I’m going to close this thread out. But if you have other questions or need anything else, please don’t hesitate to open a new one and we’ll do what we can to help out. Thanks again for your interest!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do I need to purchase Events Calendar + Eventbrite Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.