Do i need pro version?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do i need pro version?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin

Hi
    i have installed the free version of THC. I’m about to purchase the full version if i only knew that it will work as i wish.

I have found a site that looks amazing but i can’t realy mimic the look on that page.

1 I wish to know that i can make 2 widgets that looks the same as pictures. StartpageCalendar
    2 That i can use 24h time
    3 that i can use swidish language
    4 use recurring events

/Martin

George
    Participant

Hey Martin!

First of all, I’m really sorry about my delayed response here! I assigned this ticket to myself in my support workflow and somehow it slipped through the cracks, and I didn’t get re-notified of it until today. So sorry about that Martin! A dumb mistake on my part!

As for your questions:

1. I wish to know that i can make 2 widgets that looks the same as pictures.

This is technically possible, but would require extensive customization on your end of things which we would unfortunately not be able to help with over support. So if you’re not familiar with web development enough to be able to customize the calendar widgets to look like that, your best option would be to hire someone to customize that for you.

2. That i can use 24h time

Yes! You can use 24-hour time even with the free version of The Events Calendar, just set up your time settings in your General WordPress preferences and The Events Calendar will inherit those settings, which include all time zones and the options of 12-hour or 24-hour time format.

3. that i can use swidish language

Yes! You can use any foreign language even with the free version of The Events Calendar. To learn how to use the language, check out this knowledgebase article → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/changing-the-language-on-your-calendar/

4. use recurring events

This is a PRO-only feature.

I hope all this helps, let us know if it does Martin!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Do i need pro version?’ is closed to new replies.