Do I have to start over with Event Calendar Pro?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Do I have to start over with Event Calendar Pro?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adivajra
    Participant

Hi, I just bought the Pro upgrade. It says the liscence key only affords support. But I already have events listed on my free events calendar plugin. Will I lose them all when I install the Pro plugin? Or is there a smart way to upgrade? Thanks

Casey D

Hello adivajra,

Congrats on upgrading! Once you get up and running I’m sure you’ll love it. 😀

First, it might be helpful to check out our primers. They’re quick videos that will bring you up to speed quickly.

The pro plugin is an add-on, you install and activate it along with the free The Events Calendar plugin you already are using. So you won’t lose any data at all!

Of course, this is a great opportunity to add: Always have a recent backup of your site! I’m assuming nothing bad will happen, but better to be safe than sorry.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Deb Blecha

How do you make a backup of your site? Sounds like something I should do whether I upgrade or not.

Casey D

Hello adivajra,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Do I have to start over with Event Calendar Pro?’ is closed to new replies.