Display/List Select Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display/List Select Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Howdy,

My organization produces events that fall into a three categories:

1. FESTIVAL shows (we produce an eleven-day festival in June)
    2. CONCERT SEASON shows (for all other individual shows throughout the year)
    3. OUTREACH activities (throughout the calendar year)

I’d like to produce a Menu and landing page for each one of those categories. To illustrate:

Menu Bar:
    UPCOMING EVENTS (all events)
    —-> CONCERT SEASON
    —-> FESTIVAL
    —-> OUTREACH

Is it possible to use TEC to sort and display only the relevant events on each of those three subpages?

Thank you.

Nico

Hey Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! I can help you here…

First of all you should create the relevant Event Categories (Concert Season, Festival, Outreach, etc), and assign the correct one to each event. Once that’s done you can create a link to each one of them: site.com/events/category/festival. Regarding the landing page for each category, you can create a template override of the default event template (or page template you are using) and add a conditional to show some content depending on the current category. Take a look at the themer’s guide for more details on this.

Best,
    Nico

Paul
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll give this a shot and follow up on this thread if I run into problems.

Nico

That’s great Paul! I’ll leave it open until you can confirm we are good to close it.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display/List Select Events’ is closed to new replies.