Displaying Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Displaying Tickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hodephinitely
    Participant

If I want to just list the tickets associated with an event on a custom theme page (single-event.php), how do I do it? I can’t seem to find any content relating to tickets in the default files for Event Calendar…

Casey
    Participant

hodephinitely,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, this isn’t currently possible in the latest version of the add-on, but that would be a great feature to have. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can assist further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

hodephinitely
    Participant

Hang on- so how do people buy the tickets for an event..?

Casey
    Participant

hodephinitely,
    Our ticketing plugins automatically hook into the ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’ action hook to display the tickets on the Single Event screen. Unfortunately, there’s not currently a way to list tickets outside of this method.

Hope that helps clear things up!

hodephinitely
    Participant

Where can I find the code that that outputs?

Casey
    Participant

hodephinitely,
    Take a look at the front_end_tickets_form() function on line 473 of ‘wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php.’ This is where the ticket data is being retrieved, and then the ‘views/wootickets/tickets.php’ template file is used to display the ticket data.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction! Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

hodephinitely
    Participant

Awesome, thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Tickets’ is closed to new replies.