Displaying tickets in categories on event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Displaying tickets in categories on event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks as always for making killer products. Everything on my end is working like a champ, so no direct issues. My client did approach us having the ability to group multiple tickets together that all reside on one event and then have separate titles for each grouping (i.e. Main conference tickets, Workshops, Additional Add-ons).

Thanks in advance for any input or thoughts on the topic.

Kindest regards,
    Tony

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Anthony.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Geoff.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Geoff.
    Geoff

Hey Tony,

Thanks so much for the kind words! I’m really stoked to hear you’ve been loving the plugins. 🙂

Grouping tickets would be a rad feature but I’m afraid it’s not out of the box. There is something similar posted to our feature request forum dealing with ticket bundles — it needs more votes too, so please add yours there if it’s something you’d like to see. I can see how that would be super handy, especially from a merchandising standpoint. Tickets themselves are already a category of Products in WooCommerce, but subcategorizing them further would certainly provide more options. Nice idea!

Sorry I don’t have a solution for you at the moment, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Anthony
    Participant

Thanks, Geoff. We’re all good. We were able to build that functionality in ourselves yesterday.

Keep up the awesome work!

All the best,
    Tony

Geoff

Fantastic! Love that you were able to build that in and thanks for following up to let us know. 🙂

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying tickets in categories on event page’ is closed to new replies.