Displaying Organizers In Dropdwon Menu Only Created By That User

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Displaying Organizers In Dropdwon Menu Only Created By That User

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lebearuk
    Participant

How would I go about removing ‘Available Organizers’ from the Organizer dropdown menu in the community event submission form. Allowing them to only use ‘My Organizers’

<?php tribe_community_events_organizer_select_menu( $event ); ?>

Or, ideally I would like to have a logged in user only create 1 organization to be used across all their events submitted.

Casey
    Participant

lebearuk,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, this functionality isn’t currently possible. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Just let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Organizers In Dropdwon Menu Only Created By That User’ is closed to new replies.