Displaying Events in List form on frontpage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Displaying Events in List form on frontpage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

Want to display next two events (one in Sept, one in Oct) on front page.
    Tried this shortcode:
    [tribe_events_list tags=”#8585,#8590″]
    I deactivated the previous program (EC Shortcode Pro) and deleted the cache.
    The result displayed on front page: “There are no upcoming events at this time”
    Shortcode Pro expires today. Am replacing it with EC Pro…to make things easier…which is not happening. Please help me! Thanks,

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your question.

In the shortcode you provided, you are loading any events that are tagged with whatever tags are associated with those two ids. Are you meaning to specify by tag? Or are you trying to specify the two events in particular? There unfortunately isn’t a way to load specific events by their ID within the widget shortcode.

Let me know if that helps, or if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

I can’t believe this! I have been trying to end this thread. This is the second reply I have received since it WAS RESOLVED by a solution from Cliff yesterday morning!

I do have one open thread, however, and would really like to know how to set up Map View on my sidebar menu (or using a widget). I have found this shortcode:
    [tribe_events view=”map”] on your Knowledgebase, but there were no instructions as to where to put it!
    We upgraded to Pro for two reasons (to enable our users to find events (concerts) near where they live, and for your tech support. Won’t someone please help? Thanks

PS I have been using EC free version for a year, and have read through tons of help desk threads and knowledgebase articles, but can’t find the solution to my problem.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It appears you have created 4 separate threads for this issue. I’m going to close this one as it’s a duplicate.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Events in List form on frontpage’ is closed to new replies.