Displaying availability in single-event.php

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Displaying availability in single-event.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pierre Kindler
    Participant

Hi there,

I´m facing a problem. I try to show the availability of tickets on the list-widget by adding code to single-event.php.
    Does anybody has a hint?

Thanks and best regards, Pierre

Nico

Hi there Pierre,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this!

George replied to this same question a while back (for sites using WooCommerce) → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-information/#dl_post-985921

Please review the given solution and let me know if it woks for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Pierre Kindler
    Participant

Hi Nico,

That´s great! I didn´t find that 🙁
    But there´s one problem now. It says
    Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main' not found in ***/wp-content/themes/enfold/functions.php on line 517

The class seems to deprecated. But I found the solution here

Best regards, Pierre

Pierre Kindler
    Participant
    Pierre Kindler
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I came across another problem while using this function. I wanted to add it to related-events.php
    It shows the availability but it always uses the stock of the ticket I currently look at.

I can´t find the issue.

Best regards, Pierre

Nico

Hey great find Pierre, thanks so much for searching for the updated code. Great find!

I came across another problem while using this function. I wanted to add it to related-events.php
    It shows the availability but it always uses the stock of the ticket I currently look at.

Well, not sure about the above… Can you clarify a bit?

The code is using the get_the_id function to get the post ID, so probably this is why you always get the same results. We might need to tweak the function to accept the event ID as a parameter. Anyway I’m not sure if I’m understanding this correctly!

Please let me know about it so I can tweak + test the snippet,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying availability in single-event.php’ is closed to new replies.