Displaying Attendee information on 'My Account' page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Displaying Attendee information on 'My Account' page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Byrne
    Participant

I see you can display list of events (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/display-a-list-of-attendees-events/)

Can you also display the added attendee information for each event?
    This information I want to display shows on /event/”MyEvent”/tickets/ and looks like https://db.tt/gcdp0CTT

Thanks for your help

Nico

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Interesting question here ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess this is possible by creating a template override (as described in our themer’s guide) of the view file used by the shortcode (wp-content\plugins\event-tickets\src\views\shortcodes\my-attendance-list.php).

I’m not sure if you are trying to just display that information or if you want to display the edit info form, Can you clarify a bit on that? Also, which tickets type are you using in the site? RSVP? Woo? Both?

Please let me know about it and I’ll see if it’s possible to achieve this,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Hi Nico

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Woo.

I don’t need to display the information in an editable way if its possible to display what appears on the emailed ticket.

For example, a ticket from this site would display the following:

ATTENDEE INFORMATION
    First Name of Gymnast:
    Surname of Gymnast:
    Day of Birth:
    Month of Birth:
    Year of Birth:
    Level:

This is the info I want to add to My Account.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Nico

Thanks for the follow-up Michael!

I could craft a sample template override for the shortcode output. If you are not familiarized with template overrides in our plugin, please read the themer’s guide first. Basically you’ll need to place the file below in ‘wp-content/themes/your_active_theme_or_child_theme/tribe-events/event-tickets/shortcodes/my-attendance-list.php’ and that should do the trick:

https://gist.github.com/niconerd/c585e653bd3bc8ff2787abdb7de22b36

Important: I haven’t heavily tested this, so please implement it first on a test site and check it’s working as expected.

Please let me know if it works as expected,
    Best,
    Nico

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Thanks Nico, I will test this today and let you know how I get on!

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Working perfectly!

Thanks

Nico

Yay! Thanks for confirming Michael ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Attendee information on 'My Account' page’ is closed to new replies.