Displayed ticket price to include eventbrite fee ?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Displayed ticket price to include eventbrite fee ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi,

is there a way to have the eventbrite ticket price show including the eventbrite fee?

Presently it is displayed without the fee… as an example we have an event that is $44 including fee… and that is what is on the promo image. After importing the eventbrite event it shows the ticketed price as $41.16 (without the fee)

I’m just trying to reduce confusion for the customer…

example screenshot
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cv57q5ychs72lqa/Screenshot%202017-02-08%2012.13.08.png?dl=0

thanks Scott

George
    Participant

Hey Scott,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s unfortunately no way to pull off what you describe — it may be possible with some custom coding outside the scope of our support forums, but not with anything “out-of-the-box” with the plugin. 🙁

I’m sorry to bear that news!

I would encourage you post this idea in our UserVoice page, though → tribe.uservoice.com. Other customers can vote ideas up and down on that page, and we pay close attention to this page and often use the data there to help inform our product decisions, so it’s a great way to submit ideas like this.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Displayed ticket price to include eventbrite fee ?’ is closed to new replies.