Display Two or More Featured Images on Same Day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display Two or More Featured Images on Same Day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

Hi – I’m wondering if it’s possible to display more than one featured image on days where there are more than one event happening. See screenshots for example on the 21st of the month (no featured images display when more than one event is on the same day).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patricia

Hey Samuel,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Assuming that you followed the instructions in this article to include featured images to month view, you can simply replace this code:

<?php if ( has_post_thumbnail() && 1 == $day['total_events'] ) : ?>
        <div class="tribe-events-event-thumb"><?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail( $post->ID, array(90,90) );?></div>
    <?php endif; ?>

With:

<?php if ( has_post_thumbnail() ) : ?>                                                                                                                                                                   
        <div class="tribe-events-event-thumb"><?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail( $post->ID, array(90,90) );?></div>
    <?php endif; ?>

on ‘wp-content/themes/[name of theme]/tribe-events/month/single-event.php’ to achieve what you want.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Samuel
    Participant

Thank you! Perfect solution.

Patricia

Hey Samuel,

You are very welcome! 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Two or More Featured Images on Same Day’ is closed to new replies.