Display Ticket on Multiple Pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display Ticket on Multiple Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hello.

Is it possible to display the same ticket on more than one page/post, with the orders/attendees from both pages showing up on the same ticket product?

For example, if I have an event with a ticket set up, can I also display this same ticket on another page, perhaps with a shortcode?

Thanks for input.

Geoff B.

Good evening Heather and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Is it possible to display the same ticket on more than one page/post, with the orders/attendees from both pages showing up on the same ticket product?

Technically tickets are tied to a single event or post/page as they are created.

As this is happening, a WooCommerce product for that ticket is also created at the same time ( a simple virtual product that is hidden from the catalog by default).

That means that you can display that product elsewhere with a WooCommerce simple product shortcode.

However, the downside is that such shortcodes will not offer some of the Event Tickets Plus features. For example, attendee info, global stock and “view my tickets” will work in that context.

But if you have “basic tickets” where all you care about is the purchase process, that will work well.

Take a look at your WooCommerce products to see which product to use in the WooCommerce single product shortcode.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Dylan
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the WooCommerce shortcode doesn’t display the nice ticket table. It would be handy to have a shortcode that displays the table for a specific ticket on other pages, but I understand that it would be complex to set up something like that.

Thanks again!

Geoff B.

Good morning Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.

I can totally see how this could be a cool feature to have.

I recommend you suggest it in our User Voice forum. That way other customers can vote for it!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Ticket on Multiple Pages’ is closed to new replies.