Display the payment method in participant view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display the payment method in participant view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

hi there,

i´m wondering if there is a way to add a collumn displaying the payment method of the participants.

events -> participants of a particular event -> i need to see how the pariticipants payed which are shown in this view.

if there is no work around, is there a chance of getting this done through paying for a change like that?
    i really need that information in the particiapnts view. that would save me a lot of time assigning the payment methods to the participants of each events.

looking forward to hear from ya

Geoff

Hello Benjamin, nice to see you again!

Man, that is a great idea. I imagine that would be possible but would take some custom development to accomplish that’s outside what we can support here in the forums, I’m afraid.

You’re certainly welcome to post this as an idea on our Feature Request forum so it can be considered in a future version. If you’re interested in hiring a developer for this, you can also email us and we’d be happy to send over a list of freelancers who may be able to help. Just drop a line to us at [email protected] and reference this thread. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

i did just that.

so let´s see what happens.

Geoff

Excellent, thanks Benjamin!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but do please free to start a new one if any other questions pop up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display the payment method in participant view’ is closed to new replies.