Display the 'Next Meeting' Information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display the 'Next Meeting' Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peterppm
    Participant

My client has asked me if there is a way to display automatically the ‘Next Council Meeting’ information, e..g date, location, etc. as a single event posting on the Council Meetings page, i.e. not part of a list or agenda.
    I have tried with Widgets and featured posts but I do not get a complete listing, just Title, date and time.

I can’t quite find a guide to this.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Barry

Hi @peterppm,

That’s a really interesting question!

So just to clarify: if you have a single event normally found at example.com/event/meeting-on-yyyy-mm-dd you wish to effectively embed this in its entirety within a regular/static WordPress page?

Or, is it something different from that?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display the 'Next Meeting' Information’ is closed to new replies.