Display the Event Featured Image in Month View – every thumbnail is the same

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Display the Event Featured Image in Month View – every thumbnail is the same

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

I’ve installed this extension and thumbnails do appear in the month view. However, even though each event has a different featured image, the thumbnail that displays on the month view calendar is the same for every event.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this problem. This is actually a known issue that just came to our attention, and we are working to get a fix released.

I’m going to attach this thread to the bug ticket, and once an update is available, someone will follow up with you here to let you know.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this, and please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display the Event Featured Image in Month View – every thumbnail is the same’ is closed to new replies.