display start day of event in wordpress sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO display start day of event in wordpress sidebar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sandro
    Participant

Hi,

I’m working on a little widget that displays upcoming events.
    But my date code doesn’t work well, it just prints current time of the server…

Any ideas how to do this? echo “”.tribe_get_start_date().””;

Upcoming Events
    See All
    <?php $postslist = query_posts('order=DESC&orderby=modified&posts_per_page=4&post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=upcoming');
    echo "”;

foreach ($postslist as $loopID => $p) {
    echo “”;
    echo “post_title . “‘ href='” . get_permalink($p->ID) . “‘>”.get_the_post_thumbnail( $p->ID, array( 50,50, ‘class’ => ‘ sidebarthumb ‘)).”“;
    echo “post_title . “‘ href='” . get_permalink($p->ID) . “‘>”.$p->post_title.”“;
    echo “”.tribe_get_start_date().””;
    echo ” “;
    echo “”;
    }

echo “”;
    ?>

Rob

Have you checked out our documentation page (at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation )? If I understand your issue correctly, that should point you in the right direction. If you’re still stumped from there though, let me know. Thanks for your support and patience so far, Sandro!

Sandro
    Participant

Thank you Rob. I figured it out… what a wonderful documentation you have made my life simpler 🙂 For some reason I didn’t notice its existence.

Rob

That is fantastic to hear – thanks for confirming, Sandro, and for the words. Glad to be of service. It sounds like we’re all set here but if you need anything else in the future do let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘display start day of event in wordpress sidebar’ is closed to new replies.