Display RSVP Attendee List with Options to Guests

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Display RSVP Attendee List with Options to Guests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We have been try using Community Tickets. People are starting to use RSVP to attend some free events such as parties. One frequent request from users indicate that the RSVP attendee list with selected fields should be displayed in the content of an event dynamically so that people can work together to make an event a successful one. For example, a big party asks everyone to contribute one item (e.g. potluck) so that all items can be distributed to share among the attendees. If the attendee list with the important field is hidden people would not know what items to bring as one kind could be of too many to show up in the event.

Do you have any short code with options of parameters that we can apply to the events?

If you do not have it now, can we do some customization to make it work the way it should be? Please let us know.

Minda Ji

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Minda!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Unfortunately, there is no shortcode to accomplish what you are looking for.

However, I’m not sure I understand completely the functionality you request. We are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that. But if you give a bit more details about it, I will at least see if it’s doable and point you into the right direction as much possible.

On the other hand, we have the following shortcode that may be of help or even as a starting point for that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/display-a-list-of-attendees-events/

Best,
    Victor

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Victor:

Thanks for your reply to my request!

It is understood. Then we have to do customization by ourselves. Could you let me some details about the customization of displaying this attendee list and any related information? I am programmer with some knowledge about php and MySQL.

Minda

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

You can use the tribe_tickets_get_attendees template function – located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/template-tags/tickets.php file – te get all the attendee information, when passing the attendee id as a parameter.

You could customize the attendees-list.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/ and use that function to show the attendee_meta. I’d suggest you make a template override of that template, which you can learn how to do that in our Themer’s Guide.

I hope that helps 🙂

Best,
    Victor

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Victor:
    Thanks for your suggested solution. We will give it a try to customize it the way you recommended.

Minda

Victor
    Keymaster

You are welcome Minda! 🙂

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Display RSVP Attendee List with Options to Guests’ is closed to new replies.