Display remaining tickets only when stocks low

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display remaining tickets only when stocks low

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi there, I’m using the following:

.tribe-tickets-remaining {
    display: none !important;
    }

Which is working, but I’d like to have tickets remaining show when stock reaches an arbitrary amount.

For example, some events might only have 20 tickets, so I’d want to set it as around 4 for that event, whereas my current events have around 3×200 tickets, so I would like the number to be around 20 for each ticket type.

I tried this,
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/number-of-tickets-available/
    but I’m not sure it’s what I’m looking for, as I nearly always have multiple tickets per event.

Thanks for your help – tested it all out for the first time today (with a $1 ticket), and checked the ticket in also – so far so good! Great work guys!

Cliff

Hi, Adam. Thanks for your detailed question.

Just earlier today I logged an internal feature request to follow WooCommerce’s setting for this at the bottom of /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=products&section=inventory

I would suggest following the code in that other thread and make your own version to target the Buy Now Button functionality.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Adam
    Participant

Thanks Cliff, really appreciate that!

Looking forward to trying it out, and love ETP so far!

Caroline

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for the kind words–we’re thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying working with Event Tickets Plus! 😀 It looks like you’ve gotten what you needed here, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, if that’s alright! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else that we can do to assist!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display remaining tickets only when stocks low’ is closed to new replies.