Display past events shortcode?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display past events shortcode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Hi,

I’m trying to enable our events page to display all our previous events, or even just every event we had in 2016 (around a dozen). Is this possible using ‘The Events Calendar’ plugin? Is there are shortcode I could use to achieve this?

Cheers,
    Robert

Geoff

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, it is possible to display past events in a shortcode using Events Calendar PRO. There are a number of shortcodes available in the plugin and they allow you to filter events by date. Here are more details on how that works:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Robert

Thanks for getting back to me Geoff.
    I don’t think I have the events calendar pro, just events calendar, will this affect anything?
    I am very new to shortcode, I haven’t found any tutorial that actually explains where to paste the shortcode… I assumed under Events – Settings – Display – add html before/after content ?

The link you sent is full of helpful info, but I can’t find anything relating to showing past events?
    Thanks.

Geoff

Hey Robert,

Yes, shortcodes are a feature of Events Calendar PRO, though unfortunately not included in The Events Calendar.

You can paste shortcodes into any WordPress page or post once Events Calendar PRO is activated.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display past events shortcode?’ is closed to new replies.