Display order details on WooCommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display order details on WooCommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jerome payot
    Participant

Hello,

2 years ago, Gustavo Bordoni has fixed one my web project to display order details on cart and emails for WooCommerce. (Cf github : https://github.com/bordoni/tec-forum-support/tree/plugin-955520)

I updated today plugin WooTickets to Event Tickets Plus so it not works anymore… Do you have an idea to fix this ?

Sure, it’s function error, new plugin use _tribe_wooticket_for_event to display…

Thanks

Hi Jerome,

Thanks so much for reaching out and glad to hear that you made the switch!

As a first step, I would recommend that you update your WordPress version, as well as your Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce plugins to their most recent versions.  Once everything is updated, we will be able to get a sense of how things are working and what else needs to be adjusted.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display order details on WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.