display on page calendar of general local eventbrite events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions display on page calendar of general local eventbrite events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dave

Hi there,

I trying to figure if I can display a calendar of local eventbrite fitness related events (not my own events) on a wordpress page. I can’t figure out how to get your calendar to display on a page I’m making and I am unclear on how/if to get a general listing of other peoples local eventbrite events to display. Is what I want to do possible?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dave!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, using our Eventbrite Tickets plugin > https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-eventbrite-tickets/, you can import other users Eventbrite events using the event URL and show them in your calendar. Of course, your won’t be able to edit the event tickets information as you won’t have the permissions to do so.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘display on page calendar of general local eventbrite events’ is closed to new replies.