Display multiple Eventbrite Events via API by category

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display multiple Eventbrite Events via API by category

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PJ Collins

Hi there, I’d like to create a view of all Eventbrite arts events in Australia that the user could filter based on their location/price etc. Basically events that aren’t my own, but helping promote other people’s. Could I do this by importing an API feed and buying the filter bar? Would I need other add-ons for the importing or is it not possible?

Thanks

Barry

Hi PJ Collins,

Eventbrite Tickets will let you import from existing sources on Eventbrite (so long as the owners have made those events ‘public’).

Right now, that needs to be done on an event-by-event basis, there is no way at this time to continually import from a ‘feed’ on Eventbrite’s side.

That aside, it ought to fit your needs and you could absolutely combine it with Filter Bar to enhance the discovery process for your users.

I hope that helps but do let me know if I can answer anything else 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display multiple Eventbrite Events via API by category’ is closed to new replies.