Display multi-day events once on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display multi-day events once on calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Remy
    Participant

I would like to only display the start time for events in calendar view. This is especially important when a party starts at 10pm and ends past midnight—it displays on two separate days and is confusing to users. If a party would start at 10pm on a Saturday, I would like to hide it from displaying on Sunday.
    How may I go about doing this?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Remy,

Thanks for going Pro and for reaching out! Let me help you with that one.

There is a nice setting for this called “End of day Cutoff”. You can find it under Events > Settings > General tab, looks like this:

Cloudup jajadei5dbc

If you set that to 5am, then all multi-day events that end before 5am will only show up on the previous day.

Let me know if this solves it for you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Remy
    Participant

YES! Thank you so much! I looked for this everywhere and couldn’t find it. Love this plugin! 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Remy,

Super stoked to hear this helps and thanks for the kind words, I already shared that with the team. 🙂

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display multi-day events once on calendar’ is closed to new replies.