display more than five events in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO display more than five events in list view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’d like to display more than 5 events in list view (calendar page, not widget). We are a print newspaper, and would like to list a large number of events, and copy and paste into our layout files so we can use them for the print copy. This workaround works fine, but we have dozens of events each month and we don’t want to have to do this five events at a time. Is there a variable or setting somewhere that I can change to do that (say, go up to 100)? Or is that limited by the size of the container? In which case I can check with the Extra theme people.

Thanks!

PS: List view works much better for us than the My Events list, since it has all the data we need for the print copy.

Geoff B.

Good evening Joseph and welcome back!

The short answer is that the number of events appearing in the list view is set by a setting from your WordPress theme (Extra).

More specifically, navigate to Extra > Theme options and look for Number of Posts displayed on Archive pages

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Perfect, thanks Geoff, that worked! Made my morning :=)

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joseph,

Awesome!

I am super stoked.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘display more than five events in list view’ is closed to new replies.