Display month/mobile template on desktop

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display month/mobile template on desktop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alexandre
    Participant

Hello,

In a custom Month view template, how can we display the Event Details exactly like the mobile display (month/mobile) instead of using onMouseOver tooltips (month/tooltip)? On desktop AND mobile.

If we use the filter to change the mobile breakpoint, those details doesnt show on desktop.

Thanks for your time

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our Support Forums.

Can you provide us a Screenshot that points what details are you talking about, and which fields specifically you are talking about?

Thanks for the information.
    My Best Regard,

Alexandre
    Participant

Sure, thanks for the reply, here’s the view we need to display in mobile and desktop

Event month - mobile and desktop view

Geoff

Hi Alexandre,

That’s an interesting use case. If I’m understanding correctly, you want the mobile version of Month View to display on desktop, but retain the tooltips from the desktop version in the mobile view–is that correct?

If so, I’d say that can get a little tricky and is pretty outside what we can help support here in the forums–but I’d be happy to point you in the right direct as best I can.

The tooltips are generated by JS. When the Month View switches from desktop to mobile, the month/tooltip.php template is affected by the month/mobile.php template. I would imagine that those are the two files you are going to want to work with so that the scripts in mobile.php do not replace the ones called by tooltip.php.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but I do hope this at least gets you started!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display month/mobile template on desktop’ is closed to new replies.