Display Meta Box Settings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display Meta Box Settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte

Hello,

I am re-opening this ticket as the other one is marked as “solved” and isn’t.

I am using the Event Calendar plugin on my website and looking at upgrading with the filter bar add-on. However before doing this, I want to make sure that my single events display correctly.

See example here: http://bargevacations.com.au/barge-cruise-finder/test/

How could I make sure that the details in the metabox are showing well (ie” align ‘Start:’ with the start date and same for end date) + aligning the I-Cal and Google Calendar buttons above the meta box on the same line?

Also, is there a way to hide the category and tags on a single event page?

I have been working a lot on the code but nothing seems to be working… hence why I need your help!!

Thank you very much in advance,
    Charlotte

George
    Participant

Hi Charlotte,

It turns out that the thread you posted in is marked “Solved” because you accidentally clicked the “Correct Answer” button on one of your own posts there.

However, the thread is still open and you’re able to post there, so I’ll close this thread and keep the conversation there. Any further questions have about this topic should remain in that thread.

Here’s a link to it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/display-details-meta-box/

Sorry for any confusion around this “Correct Answer” button, I’ve removed your selection of this item so hopefully it shouldn’t say “Solved” at this point any more.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Meta Box Settings’ is closed to new replies.