Display full calendar within a normal page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display full calendar within a normal page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soesit
    Participant

Why isnt there any shortcode or page template tag to display the calendar?
    I really need to use a normal page for the menu and page structure. Ive i try something like :
    tribe_events_before_html();
    tribe_get_view();
    tribe_events_after_html();

The plugin will not load.
    There must be a workaround for this. Please help me!

Lars
    Participant

I would like to know this too. How else can we display right handside widgets on an event detail page?

Barry

Hi!

At this time we do not provide shortcodes to facilitate this, but we’d certainly welcome any feature requests you might post (or add your support to a suitable existing request).

The general approach you are using (soesit) isn’t wrong, but you would additionally need to take care of enqueuing all of the assets that view depends upon – so, at this time, we deem this as an advanced customization that we can’t offer a lot of support for.

An alternative approach you could investigate is using, embedding and if necessary customizing the output of our calendar widget.

Does that help?

soesit
    Participant

Barry thank you for your reply but the solution you offer is not what i want. Displaying the mini calendar widget inside a page template seems liked a stripped version of the full calendar. I quess what i need cannot been done. 🙁

Barry

Not without some customization work, at least at this time, I’m afraid.

I’ll go ahead and close this since there isn’t too much else we can offer at this time – but of course please don’t hesitate to open new threads as needed if you need further help with anything else 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display full calendar within a normal page’ is closed to new replies.