Display events in one-week gridview

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display events in one-week gridview

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cesua
    Participant

Hi,

I used this pluging for a new site for a theater. We have 4 theaters and so far I have been able to make great use of this.
    One thing that I can’t find to do is to create a one week gridview to display on our front page, so that visitors see what shows are playing in the current week for each theater.

Right now I have widget areas using your plugins to show upcoming shows for each theater, but my boss would like that area to be replaced with one-week gridviews.

thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

We do not offer a way to show the Week view or any other of the main views on the home page of a site.

You can try following our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

And looking at the template files for week view and placing them in your home page template.

They is going to be some customization to get that to work and unfortunately, that is beyond the support we can provided.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display events in one-week gridview’ is closed to new replies.