Display event list differently

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display event list differently

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

I have a question ?

How can I display the event list in such a way that the point 1 on the graphic is not visible

How can the text change from point 2

Thanks for a quick transfer

Hi Gianni,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can remove the search bar by going to Events Settings < Display and check Disable the Events Search Bar and Save Changes.

You can change the wording of that text by using the snippet provided in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/

Let me know how that all goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

Thank you for your fast response. Unfortunately, this is not how I wanted. The search list is no longer visible, but date and list is still there.

At the bottom of the picture it can be seen, can I still fade out these 2 components?

Hi Gianni,

You can hide the other tribe bar using the following CSS snippet, which you can add to your WordPress Customizer or theme’s stylesheet:

#tribe-events-bar #tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-inner {
    display:none;
    }

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display event list differently’ is closed to new replies.