Display Error on Event Page – Number of tickets invisible

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display Error on Event Page – Number of tickets invisible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hiya Tribe,

I’ve recently purchase Woo Tickets. There’s some kind of format problem where the number of tickets being purchased is invisible.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your support.

Cheers,
    Ash

http://illegitimatetheatre.com/event/ticketing-test-1/

Geoff

Hi there, Ashley! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble here with the number of tickets displaying properly.

It looks like there’s a CSS conflict with the tickets box and your theme’s CSS. Try adding this to your theme’s style.css file to clean things up:

.woocommerce .quantity input[type="number"], .woocommerce-page .quantity input[type="number"] {
    z-index: 0;
    }

Does that do the trick? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Hiya Geoff,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to have changed anything.

This kind of CSS workaround is a longstanding issue my website has with Tribe Events, by the way. In case it’s related, here’s the other bits I’m using…

.x-sidebar .widget.tribe-events-adv-list-widget {
    	color: #000;
    }

.x-sidebar .widget.tribe-events-adv-list-widget a {
    }

body .x-sidebar .widget.tribe-events-adv-list-widget a:hover {
    }

.woocommerce .quantity input[type="number"], .woocommerce-page .quantity input[type="number"] {
    	z-index: 0;
    }
    Geoff

Hi there, Ashley! Thanks for following up. 🙂

You may need to use “!important” or add that snippet to the bottom of the CSS file to get the effect. It seems to work correctly when I test it out. Are you able to confirm the same when inspecting the element in DevTools?

Either way, the z-index needs to be set to something higher than -1, which is where it currently is. Alternately, you could try setting the position from relative to inherit:

position: inherit; /* Either this */
    z-index: 0; /* or this */
    }

Thanks!
    Geoff

Great – trusty !important seems to have done something, and it’s working now.

Thanks for the support.

Geoff

Rad, I’m glad that did the trick! Thanks for following up and letting me know.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new one if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Error on Event Page – Number of tickets invisible’ is closed to new replies.