Display End date for a event series

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display End date for a event series

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fabrice ferries
    Participant

Hi,

I try to display the end date for an event serie in a list style view.

I dont want to display each event of this serie, so i selected “show only the first instance…” in the Settings of the General tab.
    Just want to display once, with Start and end date of this serie.

I use tribe_get_end_date that works fine with a recurring event but not with a event serie : start and end date are the same…

Someone to help ?
    Thanks !

Hi Fabrice,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Although we are limited by how much we can assist with customizations as per our Support Policy, I’d love to help point you in the right direction.

You may find this forum post useful to get you started, as it seems that the user had a similar request:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-display-the-last-date-of-a-recurring-event/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display End date for a event series’ is closed to new replies.