Display Dropdown is under event on week view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display Dropdown is under event on week view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Check out the dropdown in this screenshot: https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/172525/E3ethohOqStzZiLTu4k03Zttbdn07qSV/

The display dropdown goes under the event name. Looks like the event has a z-index of 500 whereas the dropdown is at 99. Something to fix?

Geoff

Hi there, Courtney!

I can see how that might come up when the template has been customized, but it does not seem to come up in any other case.

I’d venture to say that if the template is going to be customized, then the CSS can be customized as well to address it in those circumstances. In this case, you can target .#tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-list in your theme’s style.css file to raise the z-index appropriately.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there,  Courtney! This thread’s been quiet for a while, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Dropdown is under event on week view’ is closed to new replies.