Help Desk

Display calendar with custom date range

Hi, is it possible to display events in a certain date range?

Hi Michael. Can you give me a use case of what you’re trying to do here? There are a few ways you can do this (showcase just events in a given month, showcase just events on a given day, etc) right out of the box – but if you’re looking for something more complex it may require a template override. Let me know what you’re aiming to do and I can try to guide you in the right direction.

Hi Rob, I want to only display the events that fall into a certain date range. People would select a date range from a date picker and then the site shows them the events (e.g. 10-15Oct).

If this isn’t built-in, are there at least some functions I can use (maybe modify) to achieve this?

Thanks!

Ah, thanks for confirming. Nothing built in that allows for this but I suspect you could hack it together. Let me check with our dev to see if he has any suggestions.

Hi Rob, any news on this?

Thanks!

Still awaiting word from the dev; since we have a lot of new features there’s a lot of support, so we’re a bit backlogged on it right now. Should be able to get you something over the next day or so though. Haven’t forgotten about this one 🙂

Hey Michael. Spoke with our dev on this over the weekend. Looks like you can call tribe_get_events with a “start_date” and “end_date” parameters.