Display available tickets in calendar view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display available tickets in calendar view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michiel
    Participant

Dear team,

Thanks for the great plugin. It works just as advertised, nice!

I was wondering if it is possible to display the amount of remaining tickets in the calendar view.

Thanks in advance

George
    Participant

Hey @Michiel,

This unfortunately will require some custom coding, you’ll have to add PHP to your theme where you’d like the ticket stock to display – but I’ve written a handy “ticket stock” function in this Gist which you can use to show the stock remaining for each ticket in an event → https://gist.github.com/ggwicz/e4d0d46cdf6d3977e5bc

If you don’t like the way that function displays the stock information, change it to whatever suits your needs and use CSS or anything you’d like – this function is just a basic “starter” example function to get you going and to let you see what sort of code is required to display that information.

Play around with that function and let us know if you have any other questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Cheers!
    George

Michiel
    Participant

Great, this works perfectly! Thanks for the quick repsonse.

Perhaps it is an idea to make an easily available list of these kinds of code templates, because it currently is quite tough to find something in the Support Forums.

Thanks again!

George
    Participant

Glad to hear it Michiel! And you’re on to something when you suggest having a central place to list all these code snippets – we’re working on something super-secret just like this, I’m actually going to be launching it in a few weeks or so! Stay tuned!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display available tickets in calendar view’ is closed to new replies.