Display and Export of order_comments in Attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display and Export of order_comments in Attendees list

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Hatch
    Participant

Hello all,

I’ve noticed, over the last two years, repeated requests that the additional comments section of any ticket sales be displayed in the admin side and then capable of being exported…and each time there was a statement from you folks that that option would be integrated in future updates. Right now, I can’t find any settings for those options. I want to know if those settings are there for displaying and exporting the order-comments right now in the “attendees” list (where all other info is displayed/exported) or if I need to muck about and add custom code to do so?

Please let me know!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It sounds like you’re interested in what we’re referring to as the Tickets Meta feature which is currently under development. This is something that has been on our list for a while and now that we’ve completed the revamping of how we’re approaching tickets globally this has come back up as a priority.

I can’t give you an exact timeline on when this feature will be implemented but it is currently in development.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks1

Max
    Participant

Josh,

This is something that is of great interest to myself also…. will it be released as a supported free update to the ticket plus add on?

Thanks
    Max

Josh
    Participant

Hey Max,

Prior to the transition to the stand alone tickets plugin the plan was for the Tickets Meta to be it’s own plugin. However, to be honest, I do not currently know the full plans on how the meta feature will be released.

If you would like, you can sign up for the newsletter in the footer here and you can be notified when the feature is getting ready to be released. Also, we will most likely be opening back up a beta tester option for the new feature. If you’re interested, we would also announce that as well.

Thanks!

Th
    Participant

Additional questions per event, shown in attendees list and export is going to help my clients tremendously!

We have been waiting, sometimes not so patiently.

A temporary solution (workaround) is really needed, any tips?

Jessica
    Participant

By Ticket meta feature to clarify you mean under the attendee list, either on the site or emailed/downloaded, have the column or ability to also see the actual date and time of the event those people bought a ticket for…
    This seems like a no-brainer/extremely necessary for a company selling tickets of any kind using your plugin does it not?

Josh
    Participant

Hey All,

The Tickets Meta will allow for additional information to be collected when selling tickets and associated with that specific purchase (ex. T-shirt size, food preferences, etc.).

Jessica,

Those particular elements aren’t related to the Tickets Meta plugin. If you don’t mind, would you open a new thread for this topic and we’d be happy to follow up with you there.

Thanks!

Max
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Max,

Just reached out to the team and as of right now it is expected to release as an enhancement to Event Tickets Plus.

Thanks!

Max
    Participant

This reply is private.

Th
    Participant

Hellow Josh,
    Max’s replies are marked as private so we can’t tell what features you’re referring to here? “Just reached out to the team and as of right now it is expected to release as an enhancement to Event Tickets Plus.”

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Sorry for the confusion there. That is in reference to Tickets Meta. It is currently scheduled to be released as an additional feature to the Tickets Plus plugin.

We currently don’t have a set date for release. At one point we had a beta list started to have users testing the feature so the development was close to a point of being able to be included in a release cycle. However, with the modified approach to Tickets with 4.0 the feature was delayed.

The leadership team recently had strategy meetings to map out where we’ll be going with the plugins this year. As everything gets communicated over the next week or so I’m sure we’ll hear more about when this feature will be planned for release.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Display and Export of order_comments in Attendees list’ is closed to new replies.