display an event into an article and list weekend events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions display an event into an article and list weekend events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    caroline scherb

Hello,

I want to know if it’s possible to display a particular event into an article.
    What I must do is focus on a particular event.
    So I want to create an article, with text, images, and integrate the event, with a link to this event.

And I have a second question:

Is it possible to automatically list events of the weekend ?
    from Monday to Sunday, there will be a block somewhere in the main content which display the list of titles of events that will take place the weekend. and then, automatically, next Monday, the list change with next weekend.

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

You should be able to include a link to the event on your website into an article very easily, by just adding the link to the single event in the article.  You can accomplish this with our free The Events Calendar plugin.

And yes, you can display your list of events for the weekend and for the week, which will then automatically change to the following week.  You can utilize our Week View in Events Calendar PRO  in order to make this happen.

You can also utilize the Schedule Day View extension in order to show the events for the upcoming day.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘display an event into an article and list weekend events’ is closed to new replies.