Display all upcoming events in the map

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display all upcoming events in the map

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

we want to get a geographical overview where the events in our calendar are located.
    We want therefore find “white spots” in the map to get more events submitted in these areas.

With the map view it’s possible to see the events only of a single day:
    http://www.treffpunkt-jazz.de/events/karte/?action=tribe_geosearch&tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=map&tribe-bar-date=2017-02-18

Is it also possible to show all upcoming events in this view, too?

Best regards,
    Oliver

George
    Participant

Hey Oliver,

Thanks for reaching out. It’s unfortunately not possible to add all upcoming events to a Map View without some extensive code customizing beyond the scope of support we can provide here.

I’m sorry to disappoint!
    George

joeleadedesign
    Participant

How uncanny. I just had the same question asked of me by a client. Great idea IMO. I’ll post an update if I find anything that may work.

Is there a UserVoice or suggestions form to vote for this feature?

Oliver
    Participant

Would be great to have a feature request for it! Will you open one?

Oliver
    Participant
    George
    Participant

Indeed! I highly recommend posting your ideas to that UserVoice page — we refer to it often and it’s a great way to have your ideas considered by the development team.

Cheers!
    George

George
    Participant

I will close this thread for now—but please feel free to a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Display all upcoming events in the map’ is closed to new replies.