Display all tickets, including future dates

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display all tickets, including future dates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heartwood
    Participant

Greetings,
    We are implementing Event Tickets Plus and we would like to display all the tickets we offer to an event, even though some may only be available in the future, on the day of the event. Displaying this more expensive “day-of-show” ticket is a great incentive for folks to purchase a less expensive advanced sale ticket.

How can we achieve this function, which seems pretty important. Right now a ticket that is only available on the day of the show is hidden from the customers until then.

Thanks!

Patricia

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s not possible to achieve what you want out-of-the-box, but as a workaround, you can create the more expensive “day-of-the-show” ticket with the sales starting today, but with it’s individual capacity set to zero.

You can then hide the “Out of stock!” message that automatically shows up on the front-end of the site via CSS and update it’s capacity with the correct number only on the day of the event, allowing users to purchase it.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display all tickets, including future dates’ is closed to new replies.