Display all prices woocommerce tickets in single event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display all prices woocommerce tickets in single event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frederic
    Participant

Hi,

I use eventpro/woocommerceticket.
    In the single event page, only one price (i have two different tickets vip:80€ Classique/35€) is displaying. I want to display the two different. Could you help me?

Is it possible to display an image for the event in the single event page?

Thanks,

Py

Geoff

Hello there, Py! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums.We hope you’re digging the plugins so far and we appreciate you using them. 🙂

Yes, it would be possible to show the range of prices instead of the maximum cost, if you prefer. To do this, you can use the tribe_get_minimum_cost() and tribe_get_maximum_cost() functions to output the minimum and maximum prices where you would like them to display in the single events template. Check out our Themer’s Guide for more information on how to customize templates.

I hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Cheers,
    Geoff

P.S. I’m going to move this thread from Pre-Sales to WooCommerce Tickets. Same URL, but easier to find. 🙂

Frederic
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry but it’s not very clear for me? Could you precise which file i have to modify? I don’t find tribe_get_minimum_cost() in general.php or… It’s very important for me to display the two kind of ticket!

Thanks, Py

Geoff

Hey there, Py! Thanks for following up. 🙂

We are fairly limited in how much support we can provide for custom development questions like this, but I’m certainly happy to help point you in the right direction, if I can.

You will add those two functions where you would like them to appear. For example:

<?php echo tribe_get_minimum_cost ?> - <?php echo tribe_get_maximum_cost  ?>

The prices appear a few times in the template. To get the one next to the event title, you would override the single-event.php template (located in /plugins/the-events-calendar/views/single-event.php) and modify it replacing the current cost with the example above.

Again, I’d suggest reading through our Themer’s Guide for more details on how to properly override a template.

I hope this helps!

Geoff

Geoff

Hi Py! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display all prices woocommerce tickets in single event’ is closed to new replies.