Discounted tickets for logged in members

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discounted tickets for logged in members

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlie

Hi there,

My company currently uses Events Cal Pro and we’re looking to start selling tickets through our site instead of through Eventbrite.

Does this plugin have the ability to provide automatic discounts to logged in members? We are a membership organisation so would like to avoid using coupons.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Charlie,

Thanks for reaching out!

While you can indeed offer such discounts, and have tickets at various rates, there is unfortunately no out-of-the-box support for having this done automatically. 🙁

As an example, you could easily add two ticket types to an event: “Normal” and “Members”, where you set the Normal ticket to $20 and the Members ticket to $15.

But our plugin does not currently have any support for only letting that “Members” ticket be seen by members—it will be listed on your site. And there is no way to check for the person’s membership at checkout to ensure that only actual members are allowed to buy that tier of ticket. It’s not integrated with any membership plugins or such at this time.

I’m sorry to bear this bad news, Charlie! Let me know if there’s anything else I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Discounted tickets for logged in members’ is closed to new replies.