Discount on multiple paid options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discount on multiple paid options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Discount/Bundle Options

Hi – I am looking at buying the Events Calendar Pro, Events Ticket Plus and Filter Bar and possible Event Aggragator. Is there any type of discount or bundle you could do on these plug-ins?

Edward

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Yes! We offer bundles for those looking to buy multiple products for less → https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/.

The Importer Bundle sounds like it contains what you are looking for: Events Calendar PRO Filter Bar Event Aggregator.

Take care,
    Ed 🙂

Discount/Bundle Options

What about the Events Tickets Plus – doesn’t look like it’s included in the bundle. Can I get a discount on that when I purchase the bundle?

Edward

Sorry about that, I totally overlooked Event Tickets. Looks like either way the bundle is too heavy or too light. The bundles are discounted, but since you want more — I think the best route would be to use our contact form to reach out to sales. They may be able to figure something out for you.

Just mention this thread → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/discount-on-multiple-paid-options/

Take care,
    Ed 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Discount on multiple paid options’ is closed to new replies.