Discount for Student and Non-profit organization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Discount for Student and Non-profit organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annie

Dear The Events Calendar Representative,

My name is Annie Ton, a student web developer at Student Media – Portland State University. Our television website is looking for a calendar with allow member publish their events from front-end. It is not used for commercial use. Basically, it just easy for us to know which day each member need equipment for their project, and how to collaborate together on different group/members.
    We don’t need anything else besides that function.

We are student organization and don’t have a big budget. If you could help us out with any discount/solutions, that will be great. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Best regards,
    Annie Ton

Courtney

Hi Annie

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Discount for Student and Non-profit organization’ is closed to new replies.