Disappearing update links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Disappearing update links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I got the notice that my three plugins had updates. I started with The Events Calendar. After that was reactivated, I returned to the Plugins page to do the other two but the update links and information was gone. They are still at the old version levels. However, at the top of the Plugins page there is a message: “The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.5.2, The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 3.5. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?” I tried reloading the page but the update links did not reappear. What does “pair an older version” mean. Would that back out the update for the basic The Events Calendar? I don’t want to do that–I want to update them all. How do I get the update links back? I am already using the Twenty Eleven theme.

Casey
    Participant

stcwdc,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. You’ll want to make sure that you have the correct license key entered (and not your expired license key). To enter your correct license key, just do the following:

• Go to your License Keys page and copy your license key
    • Next, in your WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Events->Settings->Licenses’ and paste in your license key in the box
    • Click away from the box and wait for the license key to verify, and then click ‘Save Changes’

Then try going to ‘Dashboard->Updates’ and clicking ‘Check again’ and let me know if you’re able to see the updates after that. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I logged out that night and let it sit. In the morning, I tried again. The Pro and Tickets plugins were colored pink but there were still no update links. I logged out again. In the afternoon, I logged back on and tried again. This time the update links were there and I was able to do the rest of the updates. Is there a specific order we should do them in? I thought it would be good to start with the base plugin (not the Pro) but doing that is what wiped out the other update links.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/jw

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Disappearing update links’ is closed to new replies.